Become a Life Coach with
Australasia’s Leading Coach Training Educator
Life coaching is now one of the fastest growing professions in the world and demand for qualified life coaches in Australasia is growing each year as more and more individuals and organisations recognise the astonishing results being achieved by using coaching methodologies and principles.
Many people who join our numerous accredited life coaching training courses are at a cross roads in their own lives and discover that life coaching is one of the most personally rewarding decisions they have ever made.
Imagine in 3 short months you could be working with your own clients and assisting them to overcome personal limits, set exciting goals, and begin creating their life on their own terms. You become their facilitator for change as they go learn to experience new levels of success they had only dreamed of.
In a short period of time, Life Coaching will give YOU:
- The opportunity to help people to achieve amazing change in their lives
- The freedom to work with people who are positive and excited about the possibilities you help them experience
- A sense of passion about what you do
- Fulfilment and a meaning as you create incredible outcomes for you and for your family and your clients
- The opportunity to work when you want, with whom you want, answerable only to what gives your day a sense of purpose
- The exact skills and tools for you to make the significant and important changes you want to see in your own life
If these outcomes are exciting to you then you may find life coaching is the career you’ve been looking for. Training as a life coach will give you the opportunity to take your passion for helping people and your desire to make a difference and develop them into a qualification that will change your life and the lives of those around you forever.
OUR NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL ACCREDITATIONS
Find out more about what these mean and which courses are accredited HERE
22065VIC Certificate IV in Life Coaching
BSB40207 Certificate IV in Business
22063VIC Diploma of Life Coaching
What You Do As a Life Coach
A life coach has the privilege of working with like minded, positive people who are determined to create their life on their terms. Your clients don’t want to spend hours visiting the past, but want a new direction for themselves and the skills to take action so they can be proactive about building the life they want and love.
You work with individuals or with groups using a proven methodology for change. You will assist your clients to:
- Overcome limiting beliefs that have held them back
- Set new goals using a proven methodology
- Understand what makes them ‘tick’ so they can make better choices
- Face challenges with a new perspective and insights
- Have more clarity about what they do and how it affects them
- Develop new resourceful ways to handle problems
- Become more proactive about their own life
- Achieve success they had only dreamed of achieving
Each skill you learn you get to apply to your own life as well as use it to assist your clients. You will soon see the effectiveness of these methodologies – many of our students never dreamt that it would be so applicable to themselves and are delighted with the results!
THE COACHING INSTITUTE TEAM OF CHAMPIONS
Sharon Pearson is the founder and CEO of The Coaching Institute has one of the highest profiles of the 3,000 coaches in Australia, her speaking engagements always receive passionate feedback. This is an amazing class run by Sharon on What Successful People Know. Read More...
Joe Pane is an NLP Practitioner, Trainer and facilitator for The Coaching Institute. Joe is one of Australia's most successful coaches. Email Joe to find out more today! Read More...
Johnnie Cass: Recently joining The Coaching Institute after years of international ersonal development experience for some of the world largest organisations Johnnie has the knowledge to drastically improve your success rate. He holds vast knowledge of Neuro Linguistic Programming and thousands of hours of Coaching Practice. Read More...
What is Life Coaching and Why is it So Popular?
Life coaching is about assisting individuals, teams or organisations to find new ways to overcome what’s holding them back, set new goals and give them the tools to achieve those goals in the easiest way possible.
Coaches do this using proven models for results, and by creating a supportive environment that facilitates and inspires change.
The coaching relationship is generally conducted as a series of structured ‘life coaching sessions’ of between 30 to 45 minutes over a period of 12 weeks to sometimes years, depending on the relationship and the nature of the goals being set.
Life coaching clients come from all walks of life – anyone who desires to achieve more, who is at a crossroad or who has decided to stop living in the past and is ready to move forward will utilise the skills of a life coach.
It came about in the 1980’s as more professionals in consulting positions realised that often it was the ‘mindset’ of the client that determined their results, not just whether they knew what to do.
A number of proven methodologies came about and have been refined over the years, all sharing the commonality of ongoing improvement in the ‘thinking’ of the client. Action without the mindset to support the new choices will not succeed. Coaching provides a framework of thinking which enables the client to sustain their new choices and build on them so that their success is ongoing, and not just short term.
The coach learns these methods and gets to apply them into their own life and see their effectiveness and feel the change as it becomes part of their daily routine – success is a habit, like anything in life!
You May be Wondering...
Can YOU Become a Life Coach?
I don’t believe anyone can become a life coach. Someone who doesn’t like people, who is committed to living in the past and who defends their mistakes instead of learning from them is probably not suited to our training programs.
Life coaching, if you like the idea of making a difference, is a skill that you can master just like any other.
Life coaches in our programs have come from many backgrounds. We have mothers, educators, book keepers, lawyers, accountants, consultants, personal trainers, church leaders, sales people, administrators... The background is not the determinant of their success...
Their success is determined because of their willingness to learn new strategies for experiencing success and their willingness to unlearn what doesn’t work. They also are eager to learn how to be as effective as possible so they can bring their skills to their families and their communities.
If you notice you’re curious about people, and that people come to you now for support and guidance, then that’s a great start! You can take your ‘natural’ mentorship abilities and develop them into your professional coaching structure.
The best way to cheer yourself up is
to cheer everybody else up.
The best way to fulfill your life purpose is to help others fulfill theirs.
The Coaching Institute
What is it that YOU Want to Achieve from Coaching?
We have people from all around the world train to become a professional coach with us and they come for many different reasons, but we have noticed there is a common motivation which we all share...
To have a profound, enduring and valuable life changing effect on their own lives and on another person...
And that’s what makes life coaching so powerful and so in demand... you get to focus on YOU as you learn to assist others... the immature think they’re here to change the world, the mature know they must first change themselves!
As a professional, qualified coach, you’ll also...
- Expand your natural skills as a mentor so you can assist others to create profound and significant growth and improvement in their own life
- Take your coaching skills to people who desire change but whom without you would never know how to achieve it
- Gain the necessary skills to work on your own terms so you have an extremely rewarding self-employment opportunity
- Receive the knowledge, skills and tools to take into any career you choose
- Discover what the essential criteria are for succeeding in any area of your life
- Get instant access to a community of likeminded individuals who are here for the same reasons you are – to be the best you can be so you can help others and really make a difference!
- Tap into experts in human behaviour who will show you step-by-step how to experience lasting, profound and meaningful success on your own terms
The Coaching Institute (TCI) Delivers Accredited Coaching Qualifications Nationally & Internationally...
The Coaching Institute is the MOST accredited coach training educator in Australasia, the ONLY award winning life coaching provider and the ONLY coach training provider with both national and international accreditations in life coaching and NLP.
Become a Life Coach Today and Enjoy a Rewarding Career Where You Get to Make a Difference... On YOUR Terms
Train with the MOST accredited and successful coach training institute in Australasia.
Thirteen Reasons Why More People Train With The Coaching Institute:
- The MOST number of recognised NATIONAL and INTERNATIONAL accreditations give you the assurance that you will receive the highest standard of coach training
- AWARD WINNING, best practice training methods delivered by accredited and successful coaches
- Personal Development modules mean YOU can experience your own Personal BREAKTHROUGHS so you can truly be free of the old limits of the past
- The MOST SUCCESS stories means reassurance for you that our methods work and deliver the results that matter, regardless of your lack of experience!
- Access to a 1,000 plus member community who champion each other, support each other and provide a source of inspiration and motivation – you’re never alone
- Over $10,000 worth of bonus training materials and classes for free on enrolment
- A UNIQUE proven step-by-step program for personal, professional and coaching success which is being used by coaches all around the world – we have coaches in New Zealand, Canada, America, England, Thailand, China...
- Three FREE training events you can attend as our gift to you – that’s over 9 days of thousands of dollars of training provided to you for free for being a part of our community
- The MOST face to face training of any coaching training institute in Australasia
- The MOST number of teleclasses available at your convenience throughout the year of any coaching training institute in Australasia
- Full time support and guidance from our team of Support Coaches and Mentors – we have the largest team of Support Coaches of ANY life coaching school in Australasia
- More successes than any other coaching school – we have coaches EVERY week (who started with us with NO experience) sharing how they have got their first clients and some of them have only been training with us for two months!
- A careful, step-by-step methodology for client attraction which comes with the ONLY Money Back Success Guarantee in the WORLD – we guarantee your results – if you use our client attraction systems and graduate on time and don’t earn your entire course investment we will refund your entire investment and you get to keep all the training materials (We are the ONLY coaching training educator to provide this guarantee in the world)
- FREE Stuff
- Success Stories
- Today's News
- About Us
Message from Sharon
"Hi future Coach,
Welcome to The Coaching Institute and thanks for dropping by. Our school has been training successful coaches for 6 years now, through our three programs. Whether you’re starting out or have skills in human potential, our courses can be tailor-made for you. Let us know what you need, and I look forward to meeting you in the near future. "
Here's to your success!