17 - Making Your Mind Work for You for (a) Change
Making Your Mind Work for You for (a) Change
By Sharon Pearson, CEO The Coaching Institute
Your mind is an extraordinary device - it will think about ANYTHING you want it to, for as long as you want it to, in as much detail as you choose.
What are the thoughts that dominate your mind?
- How can I succeed? What if I fail?
- How can I be the difference? Who cares?
- How can I care even more? What difference does it make?
- What's one thing I could do today? Why me?
- How can I be of more support? Why don't they support me?
- How can I serve? What's in it for me?
Many of these questions are asked unconsciously - we don't even realise we are asking them, yet we are constantly asking ourselves questions that either move us towards a fulfilling life or head us into misery.
It is said that the quality of your life is determined by the quality of your questions. Ask yourself these questions daily - and more importantly - take the time to answer them!
- Who do I love and who loves me?
- What can I do today that will make me smile?
- If I let go of guilt, how would it benefit me?
- If I let go of resentment, how would it benefit me?
If I let go of guilt and resentment, how would it benefit those around me?
- What will I no longer tolerate?
- What's one brave thing I can do today?
- Who can I share a random act of kindness with today?
- How can I appreciate and share my kindness and warmth today even more?
- What am I grateful for?
Your thoughts are your choice. Spend thirty days asking yourself the above questions each and every day and notice what has changed in your life... and see the ripple effect it has on those around you!
- FREE Stuff
- Success Stories
- Today's News
- About Us
Message from Sharon
"Hi future Coach,
Welcome to The Coaching Institute and thanks for dropping by. Our school has been training successful coaches for 6 years now, through our three programs. Whether you’re starting out or have skills in human potential, our courses can be tailor-made for you. Let us know what you need, and I look forward to meeting you in the near future. "
Here's to your success!