The Americans have a cool saying that I love – The Riches are in the Niches…(Pronounced Nitches)
How True!! If you are an Mastermind, Advanced Prac or Diploma student you will be pretty well versed on Niche.. BUT – The question i still get all of the time is “Doc, How can I find a Niche to make me some money”… Now this is an awesome question because whilst I get how gtreat it is to be in a Niche that fills your life purpose, isn’t it also great to get some cash flow happening easily and effortlessly?
These are my top tips for finding a Niche to make you money….
1. Can you identify them? Are they a group that has a specific problem that needs solving?
2. Is there pain and urgency or some kind of crazy passion (like golfers!)
3. Are your potential posse actively searching for what they want?
4. Can you easily reach them? Do they hang out on forums or websites? You need to able to easily find them..
5. Are they already spending $ on similar things? If they are then they will much more likely to spend money with you!
6. Is there the opportunity to have a long lasting relationship with them? Do they provide you an opportunity for back end sales and repeat business? You have already done the hard work right? Your easiest sale is always to a current customer!
Keep making a difference,