If you are finishing your program at The Coaching Institute and moving into the next phase of your business, The Masters Academy is especially for you.
You have built yourself the confidence to walk out on your own, and it feels so empowering stepping the first steps to living life on your terms.
But wouldn’t it be awesome if you could stay part of the coaching community and maintain access to all of our content and resources to help you keep up to date with worlds best practice coaching?
As a new coach, it is vital it is to stay connected with like-minded people.
The Masters Academy is all about keeping our members connected to the coaching community, having access to exclusive content and world-leading best practices.
And you can get all of this for less than $100 a month! You receive the same support you had while you were a student, and you have access to exclusive content to keep up to date with worlds best practice.
Masters Academy helps you stay in touch:
- Your own membership site with exclusive content
- Full access to the classes of their current program level
- Access to all bonus classes
- Opportunities to re attend any training for 50% of the original fee
- Exclusive access to special webinars including interviews with the Masters, and personal development power talks
- Exclusive access to master’s commentary of one on one coaching sessions
For less than $100 a month, why would you not maintain your investment in you?
Sign up now
Terms and Conditions of Membership to the Masters Academy
- The Masters Academy is a monthly membership and payment must be made via Direct Debit. Direct Debit form and service agreement must be completed at the time of your application.
- The Masters Academy membership is 6 months for Level 1, 9 months for Level 2, and 12 months for Level 3 minimum regardless of your student membership type.
- Memberships will be automatically renewed after minimum period. To opt out of membership please request in writing to The Coaching Institute via email@example.com
- All The Masters Academy Accounts are set up on an ongoing basis and you will continue to be recognised as a member.
- The opportunity to attend and re-attend any course-related training at 50% off the original cost refers to stand alone price of that training and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- If you are enrolled in an International Coach Guild Recognised Course, you will be entitled to assessment extensions as follows: Level 1 for an extension period of 6 months, Level II for an extension period of 9 months, and Level III for an extension period of 12 months.