Life Coaching Information Nights & TeleForums
It’s a very exciting time in this rapidly expanding industry and we would like to invite you to come along to a FREE 1 hour Teleforum or Information night session with Sharon Pearson, CEO and founder of The Coaching Institute.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to speak with a Master Coach about our courses and ask any questions you would like answered about Coaching and how best we can assist you on beginning Your coaching journey.
We would like to invite you to attend one of our Teleforums-
Tuesday 10th March 2009 from 7 – 8 pm EDST
If you are in Victoria – We would like to invite you to attend one of our Information Nights -
Thursday 5th March 2009 from 7 – 8 pm EDST
Alternatively we can arrange a private consultation at a time convenient to you to come in for a chat over a cuppa and Tim Tams at our Head office in South Melbourne.
Hurry! There are limited spaces for the Teleforum so please Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1800 094 927 asap with your acceptance of this invitation so we can help you with the next steps….
The difference between those that don’t and those that do is
the decision to take the first step…
Information evening registration begins approximately 15 minutes before we commence at 7pm. There is plenty of time for questions and discussion, with the evening complete at approximately 8:00pm. TeleForums start at 7:00pm AEST, run for 1 hour and you can partake from the comfort of your own home!
Dates are updated weekly for ourTeleforums and Information nights - so watch this space!
Join us for a highly interactive and fun session, and discover for yourself:
- What life coaching is and how it works
- The differences between life coaching and other forms of therapy and interventions such as mentoring, counselling and training
- Why millions of people around the world work with coaches
- The top ten attributes of successful coaches and how you can take these attributes and apply them in your own life RIGHT NOW!
- How you train to be a coach
- What support you get as you train … the number one priority when training is how much support you receive in the form of classes, training, mentoring and practice sessions
- Who works with a life coach
- How life coach training impacts your life, not just your income
- How our 3 step plan can get you launched in your own coaching practice
- Ask our facilitator what you want to know about life coaching
Discover how life coaching can give you so much more than a new career.
Many people undertake our training because of the benefits to them personally. Once you have experienced the initial training you will realise… Life Will Never be the Same Again!
If you have been thinking about coaching and haven't been sure if it's right for you, or if you feel uncertain about what coaching is and what it can offer you, then you MUST take advantage of these FREE events!
Top Ten Tips for Overcoming Procrastination
Part of you wants to act… Part of you is sitting on the couch. What do you do when procrastination strikes? If you had never procrastinated, what would you have committed and then acted on? What would be different in your life, RIGHT NOW?
- Get clear in your own mind what procrastination is costing you. What does sitting there, not acting, mean you don't get to have in your life? Does it cost you love? Happiness? The discovery of your courage?
- Identify what it is you fear might happen or not happen through action. Most people procrastinate because of something they fear if they were to act. This fear can be real or imagined, and it's usually imagined! Think about this… we do more to avoid pain than we will to feel pleasure. We are pain avoiders, so if we perceive pain – read, fear – around acting, we won't.
- Once you've identified what you fear, ask yourself – Who do I need to be to act anyway? This will give you the opportunity to have resources that are within you right now turn up and assist you to ACT!
- Once you've noticed who you need to be, ask yourself – What would prevent me being that person, right now? This is the key to overcoming procrastination. If you answer “fear of failure”, then this is the real reason you're not acting.
- Acknowledge yourself for wanting to keep you safe from harm. Most people beat themselves up (metaphorically) when they realise they are simply responding to fear. How about instead of following the pack, you tell yourself it's okay to be a little afraid… as long as the fear doesn't rule my life and I Rule My Life.
- List all the reasons you MUST act… right now . What would be the biggest benefits to you of taking immediate action? What would change in your life? What would improve? What would you no longer be tolerating? What would you see in your life that until now hasn't been there? How would this feel? What would you tell yourself?
- Make the saying: If You Can't… You MUST! your new saying.
- Ask yourself: What is one thing I could do, right now, that would show me I am willing to act? And then do that one thing… right now!
- Replace fear with curiosity… “I am curious to know how this might turn out,” is far more empowering than “What if I fail?”
- Celebrate each step you take along the way. Your mind is like a five year old child that wants to please you… give it enough strokes and it will keep you moving forward!
- Bonus tip! Give yourself a big enough compelling reason why you would act, and how you will act will take care of itself. Imagine an area of your life or business where you are choosing to procrastinate, give yourself a moment to remind yourself of why you haven't acted, and now imagine this: Someone will take everything from you in one hour if you don't act! Now do you think you would find the courage, tenacity, will power, desire, willingness… whatever it is for you… to take massive and decisive action? This is called leverage. Get enough leverage and anything is possible!
Each time you notice the strategy of procrastination show up, follow these steps and notice the difference in your life. Successful people use these techniques to compel them to act. Decision, Commitment, Action is a MUST for them.
Contact one of our Course Consultants TODAY to discover how you can become a professional accredited coach by calling us on 1800 094 927 or click to email us.
We look forward to meeting you soon!