Welcome to The Coaching Institute!
You need Adobe Flash Player to view Flash documents. If you do not already have it, click on the button to the left to download it.
Discover the 7 reasons why 75% of new coaches who want both national and international accreditation and to study locally choose The Coaching Institute:
- More classes and opportunities to master coaching skills than any other Life Coaching School in Australasia, giving you the edge in experience and training
- More exposure to Coaches earning in excess of $20,000 a month - every month - than any other Life Coaching School in Australasia, so you can learn how they did it
- More accreditations than any other Life Coaching School in Australasia, so you can credibility in the marketplace and the assurance of national and international recognition
- Free "Conversations With a Master Coach" on enrolment, for life - no fees, no add-ons, just access to top Coaches for as long as you choose, so you can always stay connected and continue your training
- The 3 Step Business System for your Coaching Practice that other Coaches envy - each step shows you exactly how to build your business so that you can make a difference faster and with complete confidence
- The Integrated Coaching Synergistics Coaching Model, which combines the most advanced Coaching methodologies in the world into one unique method of coaching... Only at The Coaching Institute, and another reason why our coaches are so successful
- The ONLY Life Coaching School to gaurantee your results... if, in the unlikely event, as a result of using our systems, which you'll want to do anyway, and graduating on time, you don't earn your entire course fees back within 18 months, we will refund you your entire course fees. Just show us how you have applied our unqiue systems, no questions asked. Why do we do this? Because we know our 3 Step Business System works.
Here are 11 great reasons why “Life Coaching” is a better business than most businesses on the planet:
- No traffic jams or beating rush hour! – work from the comfort of your own home...
- No answering to someone else – instead you get to work when you want, how often you want with who you want to work with.
- Become the principles you teach – as you apply life coaching in your own life and create a vision for you that is filled with possibilities!
- No settling for less than your true worth – really discover your true potential and your purpose.
- No limit to what you can earn – our students and graduates earn between $150 and $500 per hour part time – how much you earn and how many clients you work with is up to you!
- Find out about the three biggest dream killers – self-doubt, fear and procrastination and how to overcome them
- No delays in getting started – start earning an income in 90 days, even before you graduate!
- Feel absolutely passionate about what you do every day – and fulfilled by the opportunities to make a difference in other people’s lives.
- No more working with negative people – instead surround yourself with people dedicated to being their personal best and who are excited about creating change…
- Find out what make people “tick” – so you can assist them to become more motivated...
- Master the steps to success – for running a successful life coaching business from home, part or fulltime!
If that sounds like you, you're at the right place. The Coaching Institute is the most accredited school in Australasia and is dedicated to one mission only - training you to become a Life or Executive coach.
What we've learned new Coaches need to be successful:
- A mixture of face-to-face and distance learning...
- Time with supervisors who can provide feedback and 1-on-1 guidance...
- NLP (Neuro-linguistic Programming) trainng to accelerate the client's transformation...
- A system for building the business easily...
- Guidance along the way from Coaches who are successful...
- Additional resources to accelerate their learning...
- Opportunities to apply what they've learned in a safe learning environment...
- Interactive Classes that allow room for discussion and feedback...
- Ongoing access to support...
- Training and development after graduation...
Only The Coaching Institute provides all of this, inclusive in your program. Talk to one of our Consultants today and discover how coaching can benefit you, by calling 1800 094 927. We teach you the foundation steps, the advanced models and include NLP so you can be coaching within 90 days of starting your training with us.
There are three steps to become a professional coach
- one on one life coaching with a broad range of clients - we provide the Integrated Coaching Synergistics Model of Coaching
- developing your niche and specialising - we provide you with a 3 Step Business Building System that assists you in mastering marketing your services
- producing products and services beyond coaching that support your market niche - we are the only Life Coaching School to teach entrepreneurial skills to our students
These three steps are covered through the three life coaching courses offered at The Coaching Institute.
- The Certificate IV in Life Coaching focuses on the skills for one on one coaching;
- The Advanced Practitioner is where you begin to develop your niche, and
- The Diploma of Life Coaching assists you to develop your business so that you earn your income through sources other than coaching - vital for a long term sustainable business.
Established in Australia in 2003, The Coaching Institute was begun with the objective of providing life and leadership coach training, resources and coaching services for people throughout Australia.
The Coaching Institute's Advanced Practitioner Program and Diploma programs are ICF Accredited, which means this program provides you with three possible accreditations - you get to have the confidence of crediability in the market.
Call today on 1800 094 927 to discover what it takes to become a Life Coach with Australia's number one coaching school.
Dedicated to the provision of excellence in service, advanced training and outstanding student support, The Coaching Institute is considered the market leader throughout Australia in life, leadership and executive coach training. It recognises that being a successful coach takes more than learning a model or a technique. It takes business skills training, practice, support, feedback and most importantly – demonstrations of how to conduct a coaching session. After all, how can you coach unless you hear successful life coaching in action?
The Coaching Institute's life coaching courses came about after extensive consultation with a wide range of industry professionals, including educators, coaches, NLP Trainers, business leaders and therapists. Recognising that Australia’s needs differ from that of US coaches,The Coaching Institute programs are designed with the Australian life coach in mind – which means the training is highly interactive, self-paced, and fun.
On enrolment, you receive -
- Immediate access to your Private Member's Area, so you can start your training immediately, through on-line DVD's, MP3's and workbooks
- A full "Your Success Planning Session" with one of our team so we know your goals, and you know what support you will need to achieve them
- An express posted "Starter Kit" including CD's and a workbook that contains a full demonstration of a real coaching session and a complete framework for coaching - valued at over $3,000 and yours on joining your program
- Access to Webinars and Tele-Classes where you can start learning the skills of successful Coaches
- Access to "Conversations With a Master Coach" giving you the opportunity to be with like-minded people in a safe learning environment
- Access to 2 Mentors who are going to supervise your Practice Coaching Sessions and guide you along the way
- Ongoing support from your Student Support Team throughout Australia
- Weekly Tips on personal development, coaching and business building (52 in all)
- Monthly online DVD's for additional tips and guidance
- 27 Practice Coaching Sessions with fellow students
And this is all before you attend any trainings with The Coaching Institute!
Life Coaches from our school are not only living their dream, they are also building six figure incomes. We have coaches who earn their Diploma fees back in one month - before they graduate.
The Coaching Institute promotes its graduates and franchisees through its website, which is ranked in the top three Life Coaching Training sites in Australia and the world. This means that if you want to find a life, executive or leadership coach you can do so easily by visiting our coaches.
The Coaching Institute is a nationally Recognised Training Organisation (RTO) offering both the Certificate IV in Life Coaching (21646VIC) and the Diploma of Life Coaching (21647VIC). Students have the choice to enrol in the Certificate IV in Business, which provides additional credibility and training on how to run your coaching practice.
The Certificate IV in Business is included for free with your enrolment in the Advanced Practitioner of Life Coaching or the Diploma of Life Coaching.
ICF accreditation is also available through the Advanced Practitioner Program and will provide you with 125 hours of coach specific training - an outstanding opportunity to learn all of the foundation and advanced skills of coaching with Australasia's leading coaching school.
The Coaching Institute is the leading institute in Australia to offer the Diploma of Life Coaching.
- 2005 - The Coaching Institute is selected as a finalist in the Port Phillip Business Awards.
- 2006 - The Coaching Institute wins the Port Phillip Innovation Award Business Awards
- 2006 - The Coaching Institute wins the Victorian Telstra Australian Government Micro Business Awards.
- 2007 - The Coaching Institute is selected as a finalist of the Telstra Business Innovation Awards.
- 2008 - Sharon Pearson is selected as a finalist of the Telstra (Yellow Pages) Womens Business Owner Award.
- 2010 - The Coaching Institute is selected as a finalist in the Telstra (MYOB) Small Business Award.
- 2010 - Sharon Pearson wins the Telstra Womens (Commonwealth Bank) Business Owner Award.
- 2012 - The Coaching Institute is a finalist of the Telstra People's Choice Awards.
You can become accredited both nationally and internationally and become a part of a network of coaches that are members of the most popular and most accredited life coaching school in Australia.
Our courses are Austudy approved.
As well as training for professional life and executive coaches and coaching services, The Coaching Institute offers corporate programs such as The Essential Coaching Skills for Leaders & EQ for Leaders. For more information on these programs and how you can receive executive and leadership coaching, visit our Corporate Programs.
Call us today on 1800 094 927 and receive the e-book
"Goal Setting for Success" by Sharon Pearson, valued at $149 (Free).
|Becoming a Coach at The Coaching Institute||File Type|
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF documents. If you do not already have it, click on the button to the left to download it.
becomes a Victorian finalist in the Telstra Business Women's
Awards for 2007 - Innovation.
Another Eleven Reasons Why Most Successful Coaches Train With The Coaching Institute:
- You are visiting the first choice for coaching training in Australasia - Most coaches in Australia now train with us, because we offer the most coach training hours of any school; we offer the most accreditation of any school in the world and our graduates get results. Our students tell us our life coaching courses are fun, interactive and gives them exactly what they need to have a successful coaching practice.
- You are guaranteed to experience personal transformation - The one message all our students tell us is that life can never be the same. You will experience personal transformation, as anyone must if they assist others to do the same.
- You are considering joining the most accredtied coaching school in the world - We offer programs that are accredited in Australia and around the world. Your coaching success can be assured in any country and your credentials will be recognised everywhere. You have the certainty to be able to say "I trained with the most accredited school in the world."
- You value credibility - The Coaching Institute is a Recognised Training Organisation (Provider No: 21564) offering the nationally recognised qualifications; Certificate IV in Life Coaching and Diploma of Life Coaching and the Certificate IV in Business. We are the only institute to offer all three qualifications. We are also ICF accredited.
- You insist on value for money - The Coaching Institute is unique in its provision of over 30 hours of bonus classes that we offer all of our students throughout their membership. These classes include guest speakers and professional coaches who will share their insights about running a successful small business and how to take your coaching skills to the next level. The Coaching Institute is also unique in its provision of "Getting to the Heart of Coaching" classes, which are conducted by our mentor team, and offer an opportunity to explore how to accelerate your coaching skills even more.
- You expect experienced and successful trainers to teach you - Each of our trainers are also practicing professional coaches, which means you will be able to draw on their vast experience as successful life coaches. Your facilitators include life, executive, business and sales coaches, all of whom have successful coaching practices.
- You need to know support is available - Your own National Support Manager, two mentors, a team of trainers and facilitators are going to make sure you are on track with your studies. Your study plan, which you design with your Support Team, is going to assist you fruther, and you're also going to work with your Support team on the goals you want to achieve in the program. No other school will provide all of this, as well as monthly meetings in your capital city, Australia-wide, where you'll learn more and meet more like-minded people. The Alumni program, upon graduation, offers ongoing professional development and mentoring.
- You expect results - Our graduates earn between $150 and $500 per hour, and some earn over $250,000 each year making a difference. You will be coaching within three months of joining your chosen program. We expect you to earn back your course fees coaching before you graduate.
- You need face-to-face training to be successful - You know that to be a successful coach you're going to need to see a successful coach in action. You can experience up to 150 hours of face-to-face trainng with The Coaching Institute, which is the most hours of face-to-face training of any coaching school in Australia. Coaching is not a spectator sport and can't be learned through manuals alone.
- You want to know we're the best - We are the ONLY award winning coaching school in Australia. We've won the Telstra Business Awards, the Port Phillip Business Excellence Award, and Sharon Pearson, our CEO has been selected as a finalist in the Telstra Business Women's Awards. Sharon has been short listed in 2008 for the Telstra Business Women's Award again.
- You deserve success - We're only in business to do one thing - to get you where you want to go. We want your goals (we're the only school that will ask you, in an indepth interview, what your goals are, and we'll write them down, and we'll discuss them with you throughout your studies with us to keep you on track) and then we want to help you map out a plan to achieve them, and then we're going to check in with you to see how you're going, and we're even going to give you an Accountability Buddy who's going to keep you on track. We're going to give you everything we have to assist you to achieve your goals.
Call us today on 1800 094 927 and receive the e-book valued at $149 "Goal Setting for Success" by Sharon Pearson, (Free).
Click to find out more about how to become an accredited life coach.
Enrol in any of our three accredited programs and receive the complete 8 CD set of "Extraordinary Living" by Sharon Pearson for FREE. Value $1,500.
Beyond our courses and trainings The Coaching Institute also has personal development programs designed for the person who values the freedom of working at their own pace with a home study pack of 11 CD’s and a 300 page handbook – everything you would need to take your life to the next level. The YOUR SUCCESS program is a best-seller at TCI.
Your life coach training with The Coaching Institute includes your Starter Kit, an Transformational Coach Training Weekend, participation in year-round Tele-Classes and Webinars, group mentoring, individual mentoring, business building classes, CD’s and DVD’s.
Once you have graduated your support continues with membership programs that enable you to participate in ongoing training and receive ongoing coach support.
Many of our graduates enjoy the freedom of running their own home-based business – they get to make a difference for others as they build on their own success. Others have taken their skills back into their chosen career and have used what they’ve learned to assist their teams to achieve improved results in sales, communication and leadership skills.
The Coaching Institute has a large selection of CD’s, DVD’s and books available for its students to purchase. All teleclasses, group mentoring, live coaching, NLP training and Advanced trainings are available either on CD’s or DVD’s – this service is greatly appreciated by our students who want to revisit some of the more advanced classes and coaching sessions.
The Coaching Institute is constantly upgrading the programs we offer - coming in 2011 is the Certificate IV in Executive and Workplace Coaching.
The Coaching Institute team is comprised of leaders in their fields – people who contact our team comment on their level of excellence, their commitment to service and their desire to assist. Contact the TCI Team today on 1800 094 927.
Click to find out how to locate an accredited life coach.
- FREE Stuff
- Success Stories
- Today's News
- About Us
Message from Sharon
"Hi future Coach,
Welcome to The Coaching Institute and thanks for dropping by. Our school has been training successful coaches for 6 years now, through our three programs. Whether you’re starting out or have skills in human potential, our courses can be tailor-made for you. Let us know what you need, and I look forward to meeting you in the near future. "
Here's to your success!