Diploma of Life Coaching
Train to be a Coach...
Diploma of Life Coaching
The Coaching Institute provides students with the opportunity to take their coaching studies to the next level through the Diploma of Life Coaching. This course requires participation in a Certificate IV in Life Coaching program. Your participation in the Certificate IV in Life Coaching can be done concurrently with the Diploma of Life Coaching. The Advanced Practitioner of Life Coaching is a prerequisite of the Diploma Program as its advanced content will be the perfect foundation to the training you want.
Your education and professional development as a coach needs to be ongoing – there is always more to learn – and that’s why it’s great to know that you can continue to advance your training and knowledge of coaching and business skills.
The Diploma of Life Coaching takes approximately 18 months to 2 years (part-time) and is for people wanting to develop themselves as entrepreneurial coaches. This program is for people wanting to develop beyond one-on-one coaching and develop a business where their income is derived from sources other than coaching, such as CD's, training, a membership site or a coaching agency.
It's divided into five main areas of study:
Neuro-Linguistic Programming Practitioner Training
- NLP is the study of human excellence and communication and provides us with the tools to run our own brain and manage our states, emotions & behaviours.
- NLP is the most advanced form of coach training in the world.
- NLP is growing in popularity and becoming more mainstream as coaches throughout the world recognise that it provides the difference that makes the difference.
- The NLP Practitioner program is a 7 day full time training, and includes a 19 CD pre course study kit & complete NLP Practitioner manual.
How to Run a Successful Workshop Skills Training
- This trainer’s program includes advanced content and is considered one of the highlights of the Diploma Program.
- Learn how to build rapport with groups, talk on any subject using a proven methodology, master advanced communication skills and how to structure trainings.
- This training is 4 full days of intensive skills training and includes the complete Trainer’s manual. Graduates of this program have the opportunity to become trainers for TCI.
Leadership and Executive Coaching
- Executive coaching is a huge growth business in Australasia – this training is delivered as interactive telephone lectures and Group Mentoring (tutorials) and looks at different personality profiles, how to negotiate the coaching initiative and coaching using the Coaching with Insights Model.
Your Successful Coaching Practice
- At the Certificate IV level you implement the strategies to have a successful coaching practice. At the Diploma level you to take this to the next level, which could include running a coaching agency, a training group or another form of business that is beyond you delivering the coaching.
- The course is delivered as a series of phone lectures and Group Mentoring (tutorial) sessions.
Developing a Coaching Product & Marketing it
- When you start out as a coach, when you go on holiday, so does your income. With this study option you develop a coaching product that can be marketed beyond your own coaching.
- This module is delivered through highly interactive telephone lectures and mentoring.
There is also the opportunity to receive $7,000 worth of coaching resources for FREE if you enrol this month in the Diploma Program. There are ten places available only.
Six reasons why you would do the Diploma of Life Coaching:
- Our Diploma students have the potential to earn back their course fees before they graduate - ask our consultants how.
- Your ongoing training as a coach is essential for your success in a dynamic and ever-changing profession. Your professional development will continue throughout your career as a coach – be assured that at TCI you can be trained in advanced coaching methodologies throughout your career.
- NLP – Neuro-linguistic Programming – is the most advanced form of coaching in the world. TCI Offers NLP Practitioner certification in a seven day intensive training. The training is conducted at our Middle Park Training Facility and is included in your Diploma Program.
- Being a Leadership Coach is a perfect way to transition from the workforce into your own business.
- Your income as a coach goes on holiday when you do – through the Diploma program you will develop your own coaching product ie CD, articles, newsletter, book, or workbook – thus ensuring you earn income even when you’re not coaching!
- The Diploma graduates have the opportunity to receive six credentials – giving you a credible and powerful point of difference in the marketplace.
Once you have participated in your course classes, practiced your coaching skills and completed your accreditation work you are then assessed by our independent team of assessors. Once you have graduated you will receive your Certificate IV in Life Coaching certification (22065VIC) as well as the in-house certification of Coach Mastery Graduate (Practitioner or Advanced Practitioner, depending on your study choice). Diploma students will receive a Diploma of Life Coaching (22063VIC) as well as in-house certificates in Executive Coaching, Trainer’s & Public Speaking Skills and NLP Practitioner Certification.
The Diploma of Life Coaching includes:
- Certificate IV in Life Coaching
- Certificate IV in Business (as part of your Advanced Practitioner Program)
- ICF Credential application using the ACTP pathway (as part of your Advanced Practitioner Program) (additional requirements)
- Leadership and Executive Coaching
- NLP Practitioner Certification
- How to Run a Successful Workshop Training
- Become a "Master Coach"
|Training time:||Approximately 18 months to 24 months|
Starter Kit – 4 CD’s and 114 page workbook
Online Membership site for New Members
27 sessions of practice coaching
Weekly Tips, Monthly online DVD Guidance
Regular "Conversations with a Master Coach" (provided for free for life)
5 X DVD’s – 10 hours of advanced NLP and business building
12 teleclasses on the ICF Core Competencies
8 hours of Practicums with experienced Coach
Introduction to Developing Your Speciality - 4 hours of MP3's
Certificate IV in Business - includes Tele-Classes, manual and 6 CD's with complete blueprint for marketing as a Coach
Diploma Advanced Coach Starter Kit – 3 CD’s and 40 page workbook
Develop a Coaching Product including CD's, Tele-Classes, manual
Develop a Coaching Practice including CD's, Tele-Classes, manual
6 hours of MP3's Business Coaching
Seven qualifications available -
Upon the successful completion of these courses you will be awarded -
Successful completion of the Diploma program includes the training required to become accreditation with the International Coach Federation (ICF), making this program the most accredited in the world. You have the opportunity to be accredited both in Australia and throughout the world.
Diploma Program materials include everything from all three programs:
Click this button to find out more about enrolling:
NOTE: You can also attend the NLP Training without doing the complete Diploma.
NOTE: ICF credentialling can be achieved through the Advanced Practitioner of Life Coaching
- FREE Stuff
- Success Stories
- Today's News
- About Us
Message from Sharon
"Hi future Coach,
Welcome to The Coaching Institute and thanks for dropping by. Our school has been training successful coaches for 6 years now, through our three programs. Whether you’re starting out or have skills in human potential, our courses can be tailor-made for you. Let us know what you need, and I look forward to meeting you in the near future. "
Here's to your success!