The Masters Academy
If you are finishing your program at The Coaching Institute and moving into the next phase of your business, The Masters Academy is especially for you.
You have built yourself the confidence to walk out on your own, and it feels so empowering stepping the first steps to living life on your terms.
But wouldn’t it be awesome if you could stay part of the coaching community and maintain access to all of our content and resources to help you keep up to date with worlds best practice coaching?
As a new coach, it is vital it is to stay connected with like-minded people.
The Masters Academy is all about keeping our members connected to the coaching community, having access to exclusive content and world-leading best practices.
And you can get all of this for less than $100 a month! You receive the same support you had while you were a student, and you have access to exclusive content to keep up to date with worlds best practice.
Masters Academy helps you stay in touch:
- Ongoing Student Support
- Your own membership site with exclusive content
- Full access to the classes of their current program level
- Access to all bonus classes
- Opportunities to re attend any training for 50% of the original fee
- Monthly Newsletter
- Exclusive access to special webinars including interviews with the Masters, and personal development power talks
- Exclusive access to master’s commentary of one on one coaching sessions
For less than $100 a month, why would you not maintain your investment in you?
Sign up now
Terms and Conditions of Membership to the Masters Academy
- The Masters Academy is a monthly membership and payment must be made via Ezypay. Ezypay forms must be submitted at the time of your application.
- You need to complete an Ezypay form for 12 months membership to The Masters Academy regardless of your student membership type.
- You can only withdraw from The Masters Academy after a minimum of 6 months membership for Certificate IV in Life Coaching members.
- You can only withdraw from The Masters Academy after a minimum of 9 months membership for Advanced Practitioner of Life Coaching members.
- You can only withdraw from The Masters Academy after a minimum of 12 months membership for Diploma of Life Coaching members.
- Memberships will be automatically renewed after minimum period. To opt out of membership please contact The Coaching Institute.
- All Masters Academy Accounts are set up on an ongoing basis and you will continue to be recognised as a member until you connect with The Coaching Institute at any time after your minimum membership term if you wish to stop receiving the benefits of The Masters Academy and discontinue your membership.
- FREE Stuff
- Success Stories
- Today's News
- About Us
Message from Sharon
"Hi future Coach,
Welcome to The Coaching Institute and thanks for dropping by. Our school has been training successful coaches for 6 years now, through our three programs. Whether you’re starting out or have skills in human potential, our courses can be tailor-made for you. Let us know what you need, and I look forward to meeting you in the near future. "
Here's to your success!