Sharon Pearson on Making a Difference through Coaching and Living a Life by Design (versus Default)
Sharon has often been referred to as a "Superpreneur" - and when you hear her story, it’s easy to understand why. Sharon is the creator of the Meta Dynamics™ methodology and in 2006 she founded The Coaching Institute – the #1 institute of coaching in Australasia.
She has written four books, Pathways to Success and Happiness, Your Success: 10 Steps to an Extraordinary Life, Simple Strategies for Business Success and Disruptive Leadership and created a number of successful training programs including Ultimate Influence and Disruptive Leadership.
Here are some highlights from Sharon's story and how she's making an impact on the planet through coaching:
- What really got Sharon started on the path of success
- Asking relentlessly: How do they do it? How do people who’ve mastered an area of endeavour do it every single day?
- Suspend your disbeliefs and willingness to give up (learn more about how to do this)
- Believe that you matter. What you do can matter. What you’re becoming can be a source of inspiration to others
- The key “breath-taking” moment for Sharon that led her where she is today
- Her mantra “I don’t know if I’ve got in me but I’m willing to find out”
- How the Meta dynamics™ methodology came to be
- Self-esteem is not required for this to work – all you need to do it Follow the System
- You don’t have to have a history of success, doesn’t matter if you have a list of things against you, doesn’t matter what you believe about yourself
- Find a model of excellence that works – do what they do
- If you do exactly what they do, you’ll be able to track the same results
- Sharon’s philosophy when it comes to coaching others: Be human first
- Everything is flexible and changeable – the plasticity of the mind
- If this up to you, is this how you want it to be?
- The 4 archetypes and dimensions of thinking and methodology that TCI uses to train their coaches
- The Law of Cause and Effect as opposed to the Law of Accident (Hint: the latter doesn’t exist!)
- Ditch the “Las Vegas” mindset!
- Wishing, waiting and hoping can placate you, you’re not delaying happiness but cancelling it
- How 16 year-olds are using Meta Dynamics™ in schools to deliver a speech and won the award for Best Speech
- How Meta Dynamics™ is creating successful coaches, who have their first, second, third clients already; who are winning Toastmasters and creating ripples
- Most valuable real-estate is right between our ears
You're a Step Closer to Discovering a Life by Design
If 2016 is YOUR year then there is no better time to explore the Life Coaching and the leading research-based coaching methodology, Meta Dynamics™, now.
If this message resonates with you, click here to find out more about how you can take the next steps.
Give yourself the gift of discovering how you can learn more about it and how you can start transforming your journey to success.