All policies relevant to students, including those mentioned in the Student Handbook, are available for viewing and/or downloading here.
No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, mechanical or electronic, including photocopying and recording, or by information storage and retrieval system without permission in writing from the publisher.
Legislation and standards that may impact upon your studies
The Coaching Institute is subject to a number of pieces of legislation that may impact upon your studies with us. It is therefore important that you have an understanding of the relevant legislation. The Student Handbook contains summaries of each piece of legislation but if your require further information in respect of the legislation, direct links have been provided below for your ease of reference.
- Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015
- Age Discrimination Act 2004
- Copyright Act 1968
- Disability Discrimination Act 1992
- Work Health & Safety Act 2011 (Cth)
- Occupational Health & Safety Act 2004 (Vic)
- Occupational Health & Safety Regulations 2017 (Vic)
- Privacy Act 1988
- Racial Discrimination Act 1975
- Sex Discrimination Act 1984