We all seek purpose in our lives...
However, finding your purpose isn’t always an easy thing to do.
But here's the thing... When you find a purpose that moves your heart and soul, you add meaning to your life.
According to research conducted at the University Of Rochester Medical Center, having a purpose is an indicator of healthy aging and reduces mortality risk. Here's a compilation of powerful quotes from top 10 inspirational people that will help you find your purpose in life, no matter where you are currently on your journey:
- "Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them"
- Dalai Lama
- "When your life is on course with it's purpose, you are your most powerful"
- "The pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty"
- Winston Churchill
- "Never complain, never explain. Resist the temptation to defend yourself or make excuses"
- "There is no magic to achievement. It's really about hard work, choices and persistence"
- "The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away"
- Pablo Picasso
- "Your purpose in life is to find your purpose and give your whole heart and soul to it"
- "When you get just a complete sense of blackness or void ahead of you and the direction you are going seems to have no purpose, there is this word despair which is a very awful thing to feel" - Stephen Fry
- "If you do what you've already done, you'll get what you've always gotten"
- Tony Robbins
- "If you can't fly, then run, if you can't run, then walk, if you can't walk, then crawl, but whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward"
- Martin Luther King
If this is something that has inspired you to find your purpose in life, then here's my invitation to you to come along and unleash your pathway to achieve deeper, meaningful and fulfilling success as a coach.